TACOSSSS


I am a taco
With meat, lettuce, and sauce
All stuffed within a shell
I am very yummy

All my life I have one goal
And that's to be eaten by a hungry soul
People say I'm very yummy
When I'm being digested in their tummy

You can get me regular or supreme
You can even add a bit of sour cream
You can get me at Del Taco or Taco Bell
I'm a little piece of heaven in a little shell
Fly Buy Fridays has me hungry!! Screw Taco Tuesday It's Taco Friday!!! You can get this YUMMY shirt in 4 colors with many options for the straps! This is a sneak peak of a new release coming to Pink Cream Pie soon!! What are you waiting for? Get your Taco on!
Credits:
Poem: Taco
Shirt: Vivi Sports Bra [Taco Time Sky] by Pink Cream Pie
Leggings: Poppy Leggings by Blueberry
Hair: Em by Pr!tty 
Location: Drakullan Home

My Personal Info:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Realist

Happy Easter!

Alone In Winter