Lady In Red


I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance
They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance
And I have never seen that dress you're wearing
Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes
I have been blind
The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek
There's nobody here, it's just you and me
It's where I want to be
But I hardly know this beauty by my side
I'll never forget the way you look tonight
Lady in Red - Chris De Burgh

This is the newest release from Pink Cream Pie, The Sasha Dress! This item is very special and comes
with so many extra features! Let's get into the details.
This item is available at The Trunk Show Event opening Thursday, October 19th.
SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Entice%20Fashion/200/193/753
Sasha Dress for a Hen's Night out!
Maitreya - Hourglass - Isis - Freya
Included in all purchases:
Sash is optional and has 12 phrases in black and white sash colors
Panties are optional in 18 colors
Essentials Hud allows changing of the Belt to 18 colors and the buckle to 4 metals
Fatpack is everything above plus all dresses in 18 colors and 10 exclusive patterns!
Custom Sashes are also available via a form on the hud for the sashes.
Customers who buy a Fatpack will receive one custom sash of their choice included in the purchase.

Credits:
Lyrics: Lady in Red by Chris De Burgh
Dress: Sasha by Pink Cream Pie
Hair: Natalie by Truth
Shoes: Millie Booties Black Velvet by Fri.day
Hand Jewelry: Heart Cuffs by The Little Bat

My Personal Info:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Realist

Happy Easter!

Alone In Winter