My Cookies!



I baked a dozen cookies
and I put them on a plate,
and I set them out for Santa Claus,
except for one I ate.
That cookie was amazing
and I couldn’t quite resist…
so I ate another one
that I was sure would not be missed.
I knew it wouldn’t matter
if I only ate one more.
Then I gobbled up another one.
Why not? That’s only four.
I accidentally dropped
another couple on the ground.
I knew Santa wouldn’t want them
so I swiftly scarfed them down.
Another couple disappeared.
I may have eaten those,
though I couldn’t say for certain,
but I guess that’s how it goes.
I figured four was likely more
than Santa Claus would need
so I polished off another few
with unexpected speed.
Before I knew what happened
all the damage had been done,
and I realized I’d accidentally
eaten every one.
I guess it’s best, since Santa
sort of needs to watch his weight.
When he visits us this Christmas
I sure hope he likes the plate.

This poem is as funny as the NEW Xmas Sash gacha by Pink Cream Pie! I received the I Put Out For Santa, along with many others it's funny and put a smile on my face! I couldn't stop laughing and what better way to show off my love for Santa than displaying his favorite snack coo...okay well I had cookies..Let's forget about that and head down to the main store now to get your own Sash!!! They are only $50l per play and if you're an addict like me you have to have these!

Credits:
Hair: X-Mas 2017 Dolalrbie by eXxEsS
Shirt: Amber (Stocking #20) by Pink Cream Pie
Capris: Lani (Stocking #7) by Pink Cream Pie
Sash: Put Out For Santa Gacha #8 by Pink Cream Pie

My Personal Info:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Realist

Happy Easter!

Alone In Winter