Glitter On The Floor

There's a place downtown Where the freaks all come around.
It's a hole in the wall. It's a dirty free for all.
When the dark Of the night comes around.
That's the time, That the animal comes alive.
Looking forSomething wild.
And now we lookin' like pimps
In my gold Trans-Am.
Got a water bottle full of whiskey In my handbag.
Got my drunk text on I'll regret it in the mornin'
There's a place I know If you're looking for a show.
Where they go hardcore And there's glitter on the floor.
And they turn me on. When they Take It Off. When they Take It Off.
Everybody Take It Off.

 If you guys LOVED the Taco Friday Top from Fly Buy Fridays than you'll LOVE this set. This is the NEWEST main store release at Pink Cream Pie! This is the Vivi Bra & Shorts! SO MANY Choices! They come seperate but so worth it! The Fatpack even includes the glitter exclusive options!!! So many choices and colors you can't go wrong wtih this set! Dance the night away, lounge around, or heck work out! It's the perfect outfit!

Credits:
Lyrics: Take it off by Kesha
Hair: Em by Pr!tty
Top: Vivi Sports Bra by Pink Cream Pie
Bottoms: Vivi Shorts by Pink Cream Pie
Shoes: Xo Xo Heels by Envious

My Personal Info:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Realist

Happy Easter!

Alone In Winter