...Santa Baby

Santa baby, an auto space convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you, dear
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight
Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be also good
If you'll check off my Christmas list

Hurry on over to PCP Now! A Hunt with 25 stockings to find! Not to mention an awesome Sash gacha with different sayings! Santa will definitely come down your chimney wearing these hot items!

Credits:
Lyrics: Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
Hair: X-Mas 2017 Dollarbie by eXxEsS
Shirt: Karlie (Stocking #1) by Pink Cream Pie
Capris: Lani (Stocking #12) by Pink Cream Pie
Socks: Hazel High (Stocking #14 by Pink Cream Pie
Sash: Put Out For Santa Gacha #8 by Pink Cream Pie
Pose: FMS POSES - pose 428 GIFT by Fanfan Mills Style Poses
Location: Snow Valley

My Personal Info:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Realist

Happy Easter!

Alone In Winter