The Sea is Calling Me

The sea has been calling me
asking me to leave the shore
to let it all just be
there's nothing I want more

She makes me forget my sorrow 
when diving under her waves
I don't think about tomorrow
and it's my sanity she saves

She washes all the bad away 
till there's no more left inside
tells me that the new day
will not make me want to hide

I stay with her till my mind is clear 
and I feel no more pain
when there's nothing left to fear
But life itself to gain

I no longer want to run 
and feel completely free
The sea sends me up towards the sun
I'm grateful that again I can see

- Elisabeth Ouweneel

Who knew that after a stressful day, a ride on the back of your beloved stallion in the sea could be so exhilarating and relaxing? I love the Karlie top, it was perfect for that wind in my face as I rode through the water! It comes in so many colors and pictures that I had such a hard time picking just one! You can find this amazing top at the main store! 

Credits: 
Shirt: Karlie Top by Pink Cream Pie
Shorts: Shadow Shorts by Black Swan
Hair: Pippa Hair by Mina
Location: Salvatore Family Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Realist

Happy Easter!

Alone In Winter