Pink! It's My New Obsession!

Pink it's my new obsession 
Pink it's not even a question 
Pink on the lips of your lover, 'cause 
Pink is the love you discover 
Pink as the bing on your cherry 
Pink 'cause you are so very 
Pink it's the color of passion 
'Cause today it just goes with the fashion 
Pink it was love at first sight, 
yeah Pink when I turn out the light, 
and Pink gets me high as a kite 
And I think everything is going to be all right 
No matter what we do tonight 
-Pink by Aerosmith 

 What a better way to show off one of the BEST stores in SL than wearing PINK. Pink Cream Pie has done it again! These gorgeous Capri's and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Shirt is to die for! Head over to the Main store and get these now you won't be sorry! 

 Credits: Lyrics – Pink by Aerosmith 
Picture Taken at Calas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Realist

Happy Easter!

Alone In Winter