F.F.F

Friends come and go, friends come and go
Go like the seasons
I never know, I never know what to believe in
And it’s getting old, it’s getting old
But no hard feelings ‘Cause friends come and go, 
friends come and go without a reason
And I, I’ve been in L.A. for way too long
Can’t get this air inside my lungs
It feels like I’m suffocatin’ 
from all the lack of the realness here
 Is there anybody real out here?
Got my middle, middle up 
while I’m singing 
-F.F.F by Bebe Rexa 

 I heard this song and through all the things I’ve been through I have made this my personal song! This amazing Dress plus this song makes for a hot photo shoot! For anyone who has experienced fake friends listen to that video and pick up this HOT Stephanie dress and go clubbin!

 Lyrics – F.F.F. by Bebe Rexa
Dress – Stephanie by Pink Cream Pie
Boots – Craven Boots  by Blueberry
Hair – Margarita Hud B by Exxess Hair 
 Location – My home 😀 Custom Fake Club

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Realist

Happy Easter!

Alone In Winter