Die For You


i would die for you, die for you
would you lie for me, lie for me
(like you mean it)
don`t wither on me even if it`s an obvious lie

I Cannot get this song out of my head! So to try I went shopping! And what I found is this really sexy cute tank top by Little Fox! The Lidija Tank Top is a new release for the Cosmopolitan Event Which opened August 24th! This Cute Tank comes in 17 single colors and 6 bonus fatpack colors! The Tank is fitted for Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya Lara, Maitreya Petite, Belleza Freya, Slink Hourglass, & Signature Alice! Head over to the Cosmopolitan now to grab this, while you're there don't forget to grab the group gift that Little Fox put out as well!


Credits:
Backdrop & Pose: Sexy Girls B "Brat" - Sunny's Photo Studio
Body: Legacy Classic - MeshBody (TMP)
Head: Magy - Catwa
Hair: Solstice - Truth
Choker: SFU - Cross Collar - Six Feet Under
Earrings: Heart Earrings - Glitzz
Tank: Lidija Tank - Little Fox












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Realist

Happy Easter!

Alone In Winter