My Escape

 

Whenever I'm bored, or feeling down I turn to music. Music is soothing, relaxing and most of all my escape. While listening to music I found this hot outfit from Little Fox! This Hot Jump Suit is the Veronica Velvet Jump Suit found at the Kinky Event which opened September 28th! The Jumpsuit also comes with a Matching top! It comes in 10 single colors and 7 bonus fatpack colors. This hot number is fitted for Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Maitreya Petite, Belleza Freya, Slink Hourglass, & Signature Alice! Pick one up for yourself today!

Kinky Event Taxi: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Liberty%20City/133/128/3721

Credits:

Backdrop & Pose: Sexy Girls N-O "On Point" - Sunny's Photo Studio
Body: Legacy Classic - MeshBody (TMP)
Head: Magy - Catwa
Hair: Duda - Kuni
Jump Suit: Veronica - Little Fox


My Current Addiction:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Realist

Happy Easter!

Alone In Winter